Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We're home!!















Dog track baby!!








































From Florida, that is. We decided on a last minute trip to my parent's condo in Ft. Myers. My, oh my, it was a perfect visit. We were all sick the day before we left and ended up all getting on antibiotics. I packed LJ's nebulizer, Motrin, Dallergy, steroids, teething tablets, antibiotic ear drops, and vitamins- I felt prepared, ha! Last trip to FLA we spent a good day in the ER trying to get an antibiotic, so I brought plenty of ammo since he tends to get pretty sick quickly. I could absolutely go on aand on about how wonderful this trip was. It was exactly what I needed. My OB said this was my last week to travel, and we found straight thru flights for a little more than $200. I would have done anything to go in labor there, so I would have had to stay for another few weeks. I took a ton of pics, so I'll just post away! Prom pic??? I thought it was appropriate.

























Us before we lose our mind with 2 little boys running around, heeh! JK















1 comment:

The Hinton's said...

Love it! Looks like you had an awesome time!! Miss you xoxo