Thursday, February 11, 2010

And more.









Tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks. I have both carseats installed. I just need to pack my bag. I'm always out of breath, and my lower back is killing me. I plan on leaving LJ in his crib for as long as possible even though his "Big Boy Room" is all ready to go. We haven't even started potty training and I don't care. We watch entirely way too much TV but my back hurts too bad to do much else. Today for lunch I hate 2 turkey and cheese sandwiches, way too many chips, grapes, a banana, and 2 cookies. I wake up 4-5 times a night and Big Joey has to push me out of bed so I can sit up. My acid reflux is horrible and I'm ready for a very large Long Island Iced Tea. 40 weeks of pregnancy is hard, but I know it gets much harder once we bring the baby home. However, I can't wait any longer. I have a doctor's appt. next Monday. We'll know more then. Ray, we're ready for ya!!!

1 comment:

The Freij Family said...

You just made me smile from ear to ear! I love your honesty and sense of humor :)! You are one good looking 37 weeks prego women...in those Florida pics you look fabulous! Best wishes for the next few weeks. We'll be thinking of you and sending some prayers up to the big guy.