Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thank you Mom.

Thank you Mom for being you. You are unconditionally there for our whole family and life would be crazy and scary without you. You do and do and do for everyone else and you never run out of energy. I admire your kind words you give to so many every day. I hope and pray I'm exactly like you one day. I feel blessed EVERY SINGLE DAY that you are my mom, and thank God for the Nanie Express. I hope one day I can do as much for you as you've done for me. I know you wouldn't be able to do what you do without the patience and hard work of Dad, so thank you Dad for sharing Mom. Dad, your time and generousity probably won't ever be paid back, but please know we are so lucky to have you by our side. Lastly, thank you Mom for your genetics. I've now gone through 2 pregnancies without a single stretchmark- YOU ARE THE BOMB.COM!!!!!!!!!! Great snag finding Mom, Dad!

As LJ would say, "Wuv you."

No comments: