Saturday, October 3, 2009

Apple Works it is!

Last week, my pledge sister, Carrie, and I took LJ to Apple Works in Trafalgar, IN. It was a great time!!! They had farm animals, hay stacks, train rides, huge slides, pony rides, cider slushies, rocks to throw, bridges to walk on, and people to see!!








LJ is becoming more and more like a little boy every day. I feel like we're getting closer to incorporating him into our schedule versus always doing what's best for his schedule. For example, we wanted to go tailgating at IU yesterday, so we did. I didn't hold back because it was in the mid 50's, I didn't hold back because of the 90 minute drive, and I didn't hold back because I was worried about him being intimidated by all the people or run off into huge crowds while I'm trying to talk to some friends. LJ did great and he's becoming more and more adaptable.
We'll be going to the pumpkin patch for the first time this week!! We have a big pumpkin carving party at Tracy and Jeff Jourdan's this weekened-- the greatest part about the party is it starts at 4:30 and is kid friendly!!!!!! YAY for not having to find a baby sitter!!!



1 comment:

Allison said...

He looks so much like you, I can't even handle it.