Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Funny pics I stumbled across.

It's weird how much I have already forgot about LJ's first 17 months of life. There are so many changes and hurdles, yet so much laughing and exploring. I'm at my mom's house. She watched LJ for a few so I could go pick up a few things that are impossible to do with a newly walking toddler. I stumbled across these pics on her desktop. Just check out this pics from last year. I'm so happy LJ has cousins to grow up with.

Not much as changed with the Sloanster. When her and LJ are together she likes to follow him and say "Joey, Joey, Joey, Joey." It's sooooo cute, and they are actually really really good together. Although Slaonie did teach LJ how to jump on the couch this week.
These are from Spring Break last March. This March we will be
having another baby- man, how things change so quickly around here.






No comments: