Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The "W" word

WINTER!!!


OK, so I was thrilled that fall came, however, where is it going?!!!!! It's in the mid-40's when we wake up at 7:15AM IN THE PITCH DARK!!!!!!!! GEEEZE LOUISE!!! LJ is getting extremely interactive, and it makes me laugh several times a day. He's such a little smarty pants! In the morning we have a routine where he drinks his Soy milk and we play around the kitchen/living room till 8am while switching back from The Today Show to Blue's Clues. At about 8:30, we have been typically going on our 2 mile walk around the neighborhood where we spot dogs, planes, trees, eat our strawberrries, blueberries and cheerios, and see our same 5 neighbors that take a morning walk too. Well, this walk is getting earlier and earlier because LJ brings me my shoes, then brings me his, and then brings me his hat as he's saying over and over again, "Shoes, shoes, hat, hat!" Then I quickly get my peanut butter bagel down (before I throw up from nauseau) and repeatedly tell LJ "Mommy has to drink her coffee before we go on a walk." Well all he gets from that sentence is "walk," and runs to the door trying to open it. When he can't and I don't come over there, he throws himself down on the ground heartbroken. So I cave and we go on a walk. Well today we went at 7:45am and I froooooozzzzzzzzzzzzeeee my patooty off!! What am I going to do this winter??? Mall walk?? REALLLY!!!!!! I thought this picture was adorable. LJ is looking more and more like a Matis, and it's soooo cute!

Here is a few of my pics from Apple Works. I think we're going to head to Kelsay Farms this week or next. We have to see the COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWSSSS!
Oh fall, please don't leave me!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you moved out to California you could walk outside in the morning year round :) Just a thought