Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spanx

You're kidding right?? There is no way in hell I would ever wear these while being pregnant. First off, I didn't know people actually wore them at all until my pledge sisters recently informed me at a wedding that "everybody is doing it." Then I was browsing on the Nordstrom website looking for something descent for when I start looking LARGE, and I actually came across these. How freaking uncomfortable?? Maybe it's my claustrophobia setting in, but being pregnant is bad enough when your skin is pulling and there are places on my body bulging I never knew could bulge! Then to top things off she's wearing stilettos. I have a little less than 6 months left. How am I ever going to do this??!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweetheart you are going to do this with the Grace of God as your garment & a praise upon your lips. When people see you they will say "There by the grace of God goes Leah and Wee One." As for the spanx thing...I have never been blessed to be pregnant, but I agree that pregnancy itself isn't comfortable why add to the discomfort with that! Keeping your wonderful family in prayer, praying for a smooth pregnancy and delivery of this bundle of God's joy. Many hugs and many blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hey! So, I own these! HAhahahah. They really work, I had a dress that I needed them with and I do like them, don't knock it till you try it. =) -Tayte