Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy weekend

We're leaving the hosptial in this pic. Little Joey loovvved loved loved meeting Sydney. I hope he's that excited when our new baby comes along. Have I mentioned how much LJ loves Uncle Mikey??? It's hilarious how much he tries to show off when Mikey's around. I can already tell LJ loves being around the boys. One of my really great friends, Lauren Howard, got married this weekend to her long time boyfriend, Todd. The wedding was nice- it was great seeing high school friends. It's too bad we don't see each other more. Everyone has been going through so many changes- new jobs, new babies, new boyfriends. It was great catching up!!

Below is myself, Leslie, Jessica and Annette. Love you girls!!


Not only was Sydney born this weekend and Lauren was married, but my it was my brother's 29 birthday, Julia's 30th birthday and my mother-in-law's birthday. September has felt busy, but October is much much crazier! I'm just hoping to get to Halloween without too much sickness. Then I'll only have 4 months left! I have felt awful this week. I finally have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, and I'm excited to make sure all is well.

Oh- LJ's Halloween costume- I tend to go for comfort- a UPS man.

No comments: