Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I had another ultrasound today. Doc wanted to check to see if I was in danger of placenta previa. I don't think I can do that good of a job explaining it, but the baby has implanted right by the cervix and Doc was worried. He said the ultrasound looked good, but he did say that Little Ray's head is measuring 2 1/2 weeks bigger than normal- GREEAAT!!! Big heads do run in our family, especially the Meek side. My brother-in-law, Jason, has some great stories about this known gene that runs in our family. Anyway, LJ had a big noggin' too.... remember?? I pushed for 4 hours. Let's pray for a easy delivery, let's pray hard!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are ever in my thoughts and prayers. Praying for an easy labor and wee one is a happy healthy baby in the mighty name of Jesus. Many hugs and blessings to all of you. Give LJ a squeeze for me!