Sunday, January 17, 2010

Too fast, well maybe not.

I was thinking this pregnancy has really been flying by. I'm 33 weeks and March is around the corner. After I thought that a few seconds went by and I remembered how much I hate being pregnant. The baby is gaining about 1 lb a week right now, and I'm gaining about 5 lbs a week. The water weight is piling on and tonight my ring finger turned purple... awesome! I truly do think being pregnant is a beautiful thing, but I also think it's natural to get a little burnt out toward the end :) The way my chest touches my belly and my belly touches my thighs when I sit down is a bit uncomfortable. Let's just say I'll be happy when I can start working out again.

Below is the only picture I got of Joey when he had some friends over to play last week. Joey's friends,Noah and Drake, came over Monday and it was such a nice time. Their moms, Lindsey and Amy, are wonderful women and it was such a blessing to have them to chat with while our toddlers acted like toddlers. Now this is my Little Joey growing up on us. Did I mention that he practices basketball from sun up to sun down?? We have 2 goals and he prefers the higher one, he dribbles several times before he shoots, he typically averages around 6/10 shots, when he misses 2 in a row he takes a 20 second time out and dribbles, and he now is starting to work on his shots for HORSE. He builds things to shoot off of and he even shoots from sitting. I know I sound like one of those crazy moms, but this is amazing!!!

Below is the side shot- he even started doing a shot from behind the goal today. Is it too much to take duct tape and make a 3 point line?








Well you aked for it. Here's a LOOOOVELY picture of me at 33 weeks- 25 lbs overweight and SWOLLEN!! I put on 40 lbs the last 10 weeks of my last pregnancy. Needless to say, let the swelling begin!!





3 comments:

The Freij Family said...

Maybe I'm just prejudiced, but you don't just look good...you look GREAT! Hope the last few weeks treat you well! Great pics of LJ!

Shelly Cunningham said...

You don't look swollen. You look adorable!

Unknown said...

I think you look lovely. Little LJ is cute as a button. Love the idea of using duct tape for a 3 point line....question is...would you mind the sticky tape residue on the carpet after it wears off! Hugs and blessings!