Friday, January 1, 2010

I love December!!!

Yup, you heard me, I love December. Yea, that's me up there with two of my favorite gifts from Christmas. Let me tell you all about it. The day started off going to Nana and Grandpa Taylor's.
We ate breakfast, then Uncle Jason, Aunt Brooke, Sloane and Sydney came over. I love that cuz playing with Sloanie is so much fun! She can walk sooooooo fast! We like playing with our toys together. So, speaking of toys, thats what we did next! We got a lot of boxes with pretty paper around it. Well, if we rip off that paper, turns out there are toys inside!!!!! We got so much cool stuff, like cars and ramps and books and stickers and stuff! It was great!

Next, we packed up our stuff and drove sooooo long to Grandma and Grandpa Matis' house (haha just kidding..they live like 2 minutes away!) So, we get there and I'm pretty tired from being up all morning and playing with my new toys, but those toys you see above, yea, I got those from Grandma and Grandpa! Who cares about being tired when you can play with a new slide and tricycle. And the coolest part of all, the tricycle has the neatest bell that goes, "Ding!" So I played with my new toys for awhile, but then I needed a nap. All that playing is really really tiring!

Thank you so much for neat and fun new toys from Nana, Grandpa, Grandma and Grandpa! I love you guys so much!

But its not over yet! The next morning I woked up and had MORE TOYS!!!! Santa left toys for me at my house! Look at my new kitchen I got. This way, I can help Mommy and Daddy cook at night and make the coffee for them in the morning. I love my new kitchen!

Oh yea, I love December too because my Aunt Katie was home twice!! I love playing with my Aunt Katie. She is so much fun. We got to see her 3 times when she was home. Aunt Katie, please come home soon so we can play some more! Oh, and all of the scrapes on my face is from me falling off the slide. It's takes a while to get used to that big climb.


Oh yea, and then on the last day of December, my mommy and daddy took me down to my first IU basketball game. I was hoping for better seats, but we had to settle for 3rd row on the floor behind the IU basket. I could hear everything the players and coaches were saying...it was AWESOME!! It was so loud in there and there were so many people. A lot of people were screaming and pointing at guys on the floor wearing black and white striped shirts, so I thought I'd chime in too. I told the striped shirt guy that he was, "blind as a bat" and that he was, "missing a good game!"...I heard the guy behind say those and I thought they were really funny!
Below is a picture of me, mommy and daddy at the game. It was so much fun to go! The only problem I have with Assembly Hall is that there are sooooo many NCAA Championship Banners in the building. I'll bet they might get in someone's way trying to watch the game. I'll be it's much better to watch a game at Purdue cuz I don't think they have ANY championship banners there!
Love,
LJ








1 comment:

Unknown said...

LJ...wow it sounds like you had a wonderful time this Christmas. A slide, tricycle & kitchen too!!! Wow you must have been one good boy this past year!!! I can't say which team I like better for basketball because I really don't like the game....I like football better. No the Colts aren't my team....I like the New Orleans Saints! You just keep getting bigger & bigger we might have to put a brick on your head to keep you small and cuddly! Hugs