Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Left out

I saw some pictures on my camera that were recently left out of the last few blogs. I thought you'd like these. Below is Joey with his cousin, Sloanie. Joey has now mastered all family member names with the expection of baby Sydney. He just calls her "baby." LJ can also point to my belly and say "Ray Ray." Pretty cool, huh?Below is LJ admiring his first snow while having a very tight grip on his new IU basketball. It's hilarious.... we took him to his twin cousins' b-ball game and the IU game last week, and all LJ can think about is basketball!! He wakes up and shoots around, he now dribbles a few times before he shoots, he rebounds for me when I'm too lazy to get off the couch, and he even prefers the higher goal so he actually has to shoot it (yes, we have multiple goals in our house). I think he's going to be a righty, but his form right now would portray a lefty- he keeps his left elbow in great!!!

Santa didn't fool my 22 month old niece. Enough said.


Early in the morn on our Christmas.



Joey and I had a chance to get away for a few hours the other night. My sister had her annual holiday party. My parent's neighbor, Andrea, who is a sophomore in college is home right now, so she zipped over to babysit. LJ loooooves her!!





No comments: