Monday, June 8, 2009

So many friends, so little time.

Hey guys!!! It's me, Joey. Happy June!! I am quite the busy beaver. I feel like everyday I get to see one of my friends. I learn so much from them. I got to spend all weekend with my cousin, Sloanie!! Listen here, she is a HOOT!!!! She's teaching me sooo much. She knows how to say like 40 words and 5 signs and all of her animals. More importantly she's taught me how to flip over the glider, throw my diapies, and what a pow pow is. I stayed the night at Nannie's with Sloanie all weekend. I felt like every time I woke up, she was looking for me. Man though, I was exhausted come Sunday morn, and then she came over to my house on Sunday. She's so smart. I hope I'm a lot like her one day.

I went over to mommy's friends house last week. Listen to how many people were there... Emmie, Tye, Sadie, Audrey, Amy, Abe, Luke, Mommy and me!! We played outside in the sandbox, in the grass, and on the slide. They introduced all sorts of things to me like cookies and suckers, but I really didn't like them at all- yucky!!


This is one of my best pals, Jake Irwin. We went to the Indians game together last weekend. We had this thing called a suite, so Mommy ate a lot of food and I played inside and outside with Jakers. There was also this other baby there. His name was Maddox, but he's not old enough yet to play ball. He's like... just a baby. Hopefully he can come over soon though. He looks like he has potential.


Oh, oh, oh... this is my really good friend David Walker Dale. Isn't he the coolest??? I think he's going to look a lot like me. He's got a lot of what Mommy calls "chub." I just tell her I'm a well fed healthy GROWING boy! David lives in Michigan, but I get to see him every time he's home. We played Mardi Gras... boys only though.


If you want a playdate with me, feel free to call Mommy. She has my black book.




No comments: