Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

To my best friend, my right hand man and my love:

Thank you. You make LJ and my world a living dream. Every day I'd admire so many qualities about you. I love how you wake up every day with the best attitude, how you can be so unbelievably tired but still let me sneak in a cat nap before you take off, how you manage to prioritize our family when there's so much going on in the rest of your world. I love how you always listen to me babble, how you never offer negative advice, and how you honestly have never been mad at me since we've been together. You are a role model to so many and you change the lives of strangers every day. Because of you I try hard to be a better person and I try harder to be the best wife and mom I can be. Thank you for putting up with me- with my indecisiveness, with my randomness and my bad attitude afternoons. I'd be a lost crazy person without you. I can't thank you enough. I don't deserve you but I'm so unbelievably blessed to have you. Thank you for all you do. I may never understand why God placed you in my life but I thank him every day for that. You deserve the best day!! Love, Leah

1 comment:

Mary Kidwell said...

oh.my.goodness!! i don't know what's cuter... the super sweet stuff about big joe or the even super sweeter picture of 'lil joe! three word for the whole thing: love love love :)