Monday, June 8, 2009

La la la!

Hi guys! I'm back already.
Too close?
This is what happens at Nannie's when Sloanie is there too. We fight over Nannie. We just can't get enough of that lady. She always picks me up when I make a peep, and she's always giving me treats and new diapies. She's soooooo much goodness!!
This is what happens when Aunt Brooke is in charge. We do work. She's always putting me to work. I file papers, type letters and organize all of her drawers. It's a good thing she has Sloanie and I to help her with all of her busy work stuff.



Oh I got me some new kix!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!! Apparently I wear a 5 double wide, so I've been having some trouble walking in my regular shoes. Mommy and Nannie took me to this shop where, holy cow, there were like 9 gazzillion shoes. Once I put these nifty brown velcro ones on, I knew they were meant for me.... just like Cinderelly.

This is my 2nd cousin, once removed, Gwenny (or I could just say Mommy's 1st cousin). She's a professional tap dancer in New York. She's an unbelievable dancer!!!!!! You have to see her moves. The Wiggles have nothing on her. I got to play with her last weekend. I love her!


Not my best pic-- the sun was in my eyes big time!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Joey

Sounds like you had a good time hangin and chillin with the peeps! Your are so cute...love the pics. Hugs your pal!