Saturday, June 27, 2009

1st night away


Have you ever rented a double decker boat with a slide on Lake Monroe?? OH my goodness, it's a must!!!! I can't wait to go back, and if you'd like to join, let me know!

Miss Emmalee Frey is on the left and Miss Carrie Clevenger is on the right. Some of my favorites!!! This picture was obviously taken before the PARTAY!!!

One of my besties, Emmalee Frey, is getting married in August. We had her bachelorette party in Bloomington with all of our pledge sisters. Lake Monroe all day, cocktail happy hour at the Hilton, and then cruisin' the bars like we used to (just 4 years older). The night consisted of trying to get free shots and Dance Party USA at Kilroys. Above is Sarah Richardson, Kendra Veil, Megan Korte, myself, and Laura Phillips. Oh do I have a story for you about Phillips. This woman is the queen of cell phones If you have never thought of this and your an avid texter, you'll love this. Ok, the majority, cough, a lot of Miss Phillip's time is taken up with her expressing her texting skills. She texts sooooo much that her phone tends to run out of battery before the night is over. Since it's hard to charge up the ol' cellular at Kilroy's, she brings her back up phone and she'll switch her sim card mid dance while we're out. She always has a back up phone on her and I think she typically plans on using it. So-- if your battery tends to run out, just pack your back up. Who knew we didn't have to go a night with a dead battery?? I don't know about you, but I enjoy a dead battery- a perfect excuse to not worry about anyone and enjoy the night:) HOWEVER, while I have a 13 month old, I'll continue to check for a phone call mid-teeth clean... ya know, just in case he happens to fall, right?!



1st night away from the lil' man= GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!




Below are some of my lovely pledge sisters- some of the best girls in the world!




3 comments:

Caroline Mosey said...

Hey Leah, just catching up on your blog and saw the post about LJ at Riley...I choked up a little thinking about how scared you guys must have been and how relieved u are that he's OK. Thanks for reminding me never to take the "normal" days for granted. I'm happy he's doing better! It looks like Em's bachelorette party was FUN! Glad ya'll had a great time!

Emmalee said...

Party time! :)

Shelly Cunningham said...

Can I say you look INCREDIBLE for having a baby last year? Wow! Good for you!