Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yes, they make gowns that small.

Welp, we got through the surgery. Although LJ was a bit distraught from the anesthesia, he was great the rest of the day. What an experience though. I seriously never understood how my parents felt. I remember thinking it was so weird how my parents would
worry about me when I was hitting big hurdles throughout my life.
I think I was almost annoyed they were worried, but man, oh, man, as a parent I totally see it now. Your heart just cries out louder and your heart pulls that much harder for your own children. It's truly amazing how you can love someone so much!Sorta, kinda happy before surgery.

Waking up from a big nap to bubbles when we got
home (after he screamed for an hour straight).

Feeling all better!!!



Just another day in the life of Lil' Joey.







No comments: