Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We're back!!!

It's been a little while since I've blogged. I'm working quite a bit more than what I'm used to- about 20-25 hours/week. On our days off, we typically go to Gymboree Play and Music, have a few playdates, out to lunch with my friends from my old job, and of course, cleaning the house :) This picture was taken after a long day of work- nice hair, Mom. This is LJ's Great Aunt Janie. She babysat for LJ last Saturday, and I'm pretty sure LJ had a blast!!! Joey and I had a fantastic, much needed St. Patty's Day celebration. We day drank at the Claddagh with the Irwin's and Novotney's without the babes, then picked up the babes and we all went to McQ's for a few more, and then off to Broad Ripple where we met up with Jason, Brooke, Beau, Jules, and Mikey. It was a perfect night!! I was also able to meet up with my good friend from college, Alex. Brian, LJ's Godfather, came to visit all the way from Portland last weekend. It was a sweet surprise. He's only been able to hang with the Little Man a handful of times, but the Little Man didn't hesitate to crawl all over him for the few hours he was here.

And Peaches is back.... yes, Peaches is back. Don't you remember her from last year???! She hatched 11 babies about 2 weeks before I hatched :) This is a picture through our screen door. She's on our deck. I didn't want to scare her... but yep, she's back!! Can you believe it??










1 comment:

Cassandra Dimino said...

THIS WHOLE BLOG PAGE IS REALLY AWESOME! I SAW YOUR POST ON FACEBOOK AND THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK IT OUT! I WAS JUST CURIOUS, BUT WHAT IS THE GYMBOREE PLAY AND MUSIC ACTIVITY THAT YOU TAKE JOEY TO??? MATTY HAS A PLAY DATE ONCE A WEEK, BUT I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GET HER INVOLVED IN SOMETHING WITH MORE BABIES THAT ARE HER AGE=) IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!! THANK YOU!!!=)