Thursday, March 26, 2009

Girls, girls, girls.







Have I told you how I lucky I am to have such good friends?! I was able to go out with my pledge sisters last weekend for Lala's birthday, and this weekend we're going out for Kendra's birthday. It's just like the good'ol days. Also, today we had a wonderful visit from Carrie. LJ absolutely loved Carrie. He took right to her (sometimes he still has stranger anxiety). LJ was pulling out all of his tricks. Sometimes I think he's such a ladies man. Although he's only 10 months old (cough, 10 1/2 months old), he flirts. He really does flirt. Sometimes at Gymboree, I find him in the tunnel with Mia and Cora. I mean, what 10 month old strategically places himself in a tunnel (where no parent can fit) and sits and enjoys some QT with the other girls? He seems to amaze me every day!

No comments: