Sunday, March 1, 2009

Is there such a thing...



as The Bachelor Eve??? Well, tonight there is!! Tomorrow is the "so-called" final episode of The Bachelor, but Tuesday they have a 2nd finale. Ah, the confusion! Molly Malaney, one of the 2 girls left, is one of my pledge sisters that I lived with at IU. She's a darling girl who is a friend to all. There were 35 girls in my pledge class and I wouldn't be surprised if she had all of our numbers in her phone. Whatever the next few days has to hold, Molly did say this was a "life changing experience," and no matter what happens she is very happy. This has been so much fun watching her on TV, seeing her in People magazine, and reading about her in about every Hollywood gossip blog. She has always been a star in our eyes and she will continue to be after the show is over. GO MOL!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to say that I love Molly, and think she and Jason and Ty would be great together. I hope they make it and they stay positive through this time, if they are indeed together. :)

Thanks for writing about her.

Amy said...

I love Molly! This was such a fun show tonight. What a great girl to grow with during college! :) I hope things have worked out well for her!