Thursday, March 26, 2009

Out for Dad's 61st Birthday!
















It's hard to believe my dad is 61! The whole family went to Iaria's for his birthday bash. We've been going there since we were very little kids. Iaria's is a mom and pop Italian joint on College and Fletcher, and let me ya something.... IT'S AMAZING!! They have the most perfect spaghetti sauce! It's a little sweet, but I swear I could eat it by itself, it's that good.
Sloanie and Joey are really starting to like each other. I think they played in the booth for about 10 minutes together just laughing at one another. Sloanie is about 14 months and LJ is 10 1/2 months. Did I tell you my sister and Jason are expecting?? They're due in September, and we can't hardly wait!
Jules and Bo fed LJ ice cream, which he looooooved!! They're getting married in August. Brooke and I couldn't be more excited for Julia to be part of the family. We're having a fun time prepping for showers and the bachelor party!! I think we already have 6 wedding this summer. I better start polishing off those dancin' shoes!
I'm so lucky to have such a freakin' cool family!

No comments: