Friday, April 23, 2010

You are my Sunshine

Thank goodness summer weather is here. LJ is in heaven!!! We have the swingset put together and we are outside from sun up to sun down. Seriously, ask anyone who knows this little guy! We had a wonderful visit with Miss Jenna Coy this week at Indpendence Park in Center Grove. This park is the most toddler friendly park I've ever been to. LJ fell off the steps twice onto the concrete, but since it's rubber he popped up like a champ. We tend to get over there at least once a week.
Oh, oh, oh... here is part of the swingset. Thank you to my dad, Joey's dad, Joey's uncle and our cousins for helping us out. We were able to knock a huge chunk out the other weekend, and waaallla! It's done!



Keeping LJ entertained during the building process. They are blowing grass... remember doing that?



Lovely shot of me, huh?? This is about what I look like on a daily basis. Not that it would have changed anything, but nobody ever told me .....
1. I would never sleep in past 7:30am... ever again!
2. I would struggle to find time to go the bathroom and brush my teeth every morning.
3. I would wear comfy clothes because you never feel like you have your body back.
4. ...or I would wear the clothes to bed that I was going to wear the next day so I could sleep 5 more min in the morn.
5. I would be changing poopy diaper after poopy diaper for several years.
6. I would be scared to do anything because it involves leaving the boys, and after seeing one almost not make it in the ER it's even harder to leave.
7. I would feel my head going to mush from watching Yo Gabba Gabba!
8. I would look forward to 8pm on Thursday night to open up a bottle of wine.
9. I would schedule dinners with family for 5pm so I can get my kids in bed by 8pm.
10. I would love Joey and Ray like I do. It's absolutely unexplainable.
Like I said, it wouldn't have changed anything. I'm loving my life. So, thank you hubby for allowing me to stay home. You are the greatest, and I love you soooo.





No comments: