Monday, April 26, 2010

Finally getting out.

This last week we have had so many wonderful visitors. I only have a few minutes to write this blog, so forgive me if I forget you. We were able to go the park with Amy (her little boy Noah) and Jenna, have a playdate with Jill Irwin and little Jake, a surprise visit from my high school girlfriend Annette, the birthday girl (pledge sister) Carrie come an afternoon, another pledgesister (hanginwithmrhinton.blogspot.com) Emmalee dropped by, and we wrapped up the weekend with one of my besties from LA, Alli Walli!! Who have I forgot?? I know it's somebody.

I haven't seen Alli in a year and half. She has been my best friend since I was 3. We grew up dancing together then roomed together in college. She's one of the producers of the next Big Brother, so I think I can understand why she's all the way across the US. LJ and Ray can't wait for her next visit to Indy (hopefully with her man).
Saturday was a big night out for Joey(obviously not little Joey) and I. My mother-in-law offered to babysit so we were able to step out and head to Broad Ripple. Lisa the Eichmachine (orange stripes) was in town from Louisville and I haven't seen a lot of my pledgesisters for awhile, so we had a bunch of catching up to do. It was just like old times, except I couldn't keep up like old times. I was able to get Emmalee kicked out of Usual Suspects for having her come into the bathroom with me (see her blog for more), and we wrapped up the night with a Big Ten pizza, or should I say Hot Box.

Friday night was family night (did I really just say that?). We went to Pizza King Station in Franklin where a little choo choo (did I really just say that?) brings around your drinks. LJ just entered the train phase, so he was waaaaay too busy to eat. I feel like this was such a busy weekend for us because I still missed out on so many other things. On Sunday we saw our niece Sydney get baptized. Joey and I are one of the Godparents.

Love these pics. I think I need to make this a once a month shot. Ray is plumping up nicely. I think he's almost 13 lbs and he's only getting up once per night- we're now in 3-6 month clothing and I'm leaning more and more on giving up breastfeeding. I was able to nurse LJ for almost a year, but since I'm just able to pump with Ray it's quite a bit more time consuming. We'll see what this summer brings with all of these overnight wedding excursions.





Awww, there he is... now look at that smile. Melts my heart.


No comments: