Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One of those nights....

that I just recently started to love. Here I am... it's 8:19pm and I'm posted in the recliner with a bottle of Cab, a batch of hot cookies, baby is in bed, Joey is at basketball, I'm watching American Idol then DWTS and I'm LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT!!! Who would have thought I'd like this? I hate being alone... nobody to talk to (or listen to me talk).... that's the worst! The quietness of the house is a beautiful thing. I worked a long day Friday, Saturday, Monday and today and I'm pooped, flat out pooped. I think I'm going to have a glass of Bailey's after this, why not? The only thing that could make this better is if I had one of my girls sitting next to me taking glass after glass with me... now that would be a perfect night!!!! Can't wait for the weekend!!

PS I love Kris from Idol, like a lot!

No comments: