Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And more.

Sloanie cracked us up the entire trip. She sings Row, row, row your boat, talks on her phone, signs about anything you teach her, and dances. Her and LJ played really well together. First day on the beach. I think his skin color matched the sand.
We needed SPF 100, but 50 will do.

Perfect pair.


Wouldn't this be the perfect postcard?? Just put "Weather is great, wish you were here." HA!


My parent's condo overlooks the gulf and the bay. It's spectacular. LJ had a blast in the condo, and I think it was because it partly felt like he was outside in it. We would open up on the sliding doors and the wind from the ocean felt great!







1 comment:

Emmalee said...

Oh my goodness I love his belly! Looks like FL was great...but glad to have you back in Indy! :)