Monday, March 22, 2010

UOTW

Update of the Week
Here's a pic of my good friend, Leslie, and I. She had a wedding shower the week after Ray was born. It was great showing all of my high school friends baby Ray. I'll be in Les's wedding mid May. She's giving me great motivation to get down to my pre-baby weight. I have about 10 lbs to go!
Geeze, I can't believe baby Ray is already 3 weeks old. We just hit the 3 week fussy period- grr!! He's been sleeping like an angel till last night. We'll see how long this lasts.
Below is a pic of our cousin Willie Matis. Two studs, huh?
Priceless pic. This is what my husband longs for at work all day. It is such a sweet picture of them cuddling and dosing off while watching March Madness.


Oh did I mention we bought a swing set last week?? Toys R Us didn't mention it comes in 2 200 lb boxes with about 2,000 pieces. My dad came over to help this week. It'll be nice for us to let Joey out to play. He's OBSESSED with "outside." He asks to go outside... maybe 150 times a day, no joke.


LJ, Ray and I went to the Zoo last week. Being a mother of two now rarely lets me get good pics. This is the pic we came home with... awesome work, Mom.





Oh my saviors!!!!!!! I used to work with Emmie and Sadie... remember they had kids the January before LJ. They are both due in June now. I probably would have already had 10 nervous breakdowns if it weren't for them. They check on me every day...practically every hour. They offer me advice, support and a friend to talk to at any time of the day. Thank the good Lord he put them in my life, seriously.




Yes, he's turning into a little boy...





And he is now our little baby....









And together, they make me one of the happiest people east of the Mississippi River.

But do they look a thing alike?





Life would not be complete without a picture of one of our fave playmates, Sloane. Who knew two kids could play so well together??












1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pic of Dad & Ray napping on the couch...too bad LJ didn't join them! You are looking great!!! Many hugs & many more blessings.