Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Family

My perfect sister bringing me 2 bottles of wine in the hospital. She was reading my mind!!!! My sister-in-law had her flight cancelled on Friday going back to Philly, so she miraculously was here for the delivery- perfect timing weather!


My favorite doctor in the world showed up at 3pm wearing a Burberry polo and jeans, changed into scrubs, watched the UNC/Wake Forest game with Joey and I, asked if I wanted to have a baby, delivered Joey at 4:30, brought me a coke, changed back into his clothes, and said he was going to get dinner. He came to the hospital just for us!!



Both Grandmas trying to handle double trouble, and yes, my mom is feeding Ray with a syringe- he's had trouble with the "sucking" reflex.



Nanie and Papaw- Ray was named after my dad's dad, Raymond Taylor, who passed when I was in the 5th grade.





















Grandma and Grandpa Matis- they aren't happy at all, hehe, jk!








Bro, sis, and sis








Uncle Mikey!!!













No comments: