Friday, March 5, 2010

I could post for days.

I think I just downloaded over 400 pictures to samsclub.com to be mailed to my house. Man, I love the convenience of sitting at my computer and doing so much. Speaking of sitting, I've been trying to do a lot of it, but it's pretty much impossible with a toddler running around. I've been feeling pretty good, but still really swollen with water. Did I fail to mention I only lost 1/2 lb by giving birth to a 7 1/2 pounder??? I'm still mad about this!! HAHAH!!


Below is an adorable picture of what entertained LJ at the hospital- the shower. Before we left the hospital. I already miss Clarion North. The nurses and food were absolutely amazing- it should be called Hotel Clarion.

Big brother is adjusting very well. He just gets a little discouraged when I can't hold them both. Bummer we weren't born with 4 arms.


Daddy Joey lovin' life.



I think this photo is precious. This is right after he was born. What a beautiful moment!





No comments: