Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Investments

No, I'm not talking about the stock market. My husband has a good handle on that category for us. I'm talking about all the money I spent on clothes and toys for Little Joey. I always told my husband it was an investment, and IT WAS!!!
WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!
We're so thrilled. Sadly, I was praying for a boy. I wanted to have a boys' room, and I honestly didn't know what we were going to do with all of these tupperware bins of clothes and toys. Our house is lovely, but I'm not a big fan of having to put everything up in our attic when I don't know for sure what exactly is lurking up there.
I wanted to post pictures of the ultrasound, but I haven't made it over to Sam's Club to do some scanning. We're almost 23 weeks along- still due March 12, which I might add is PERFECT TIMING for March Madness!!!!!!!! We're thinking this weekend is going to fall nicely on the Big Ten Tournament weekend and I'll be on my maternity leave during all of the day games throughout March. I know, I know... I'm not going to have any time to watch games, but I'll settle for NCAA basketball tournament games as background noise.
As for names... we've decided on Raymond after my dad's dad. We'll call him Ray. We have about 4 months left. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. I've still been pretty sick, but hanging in there.
Now, I'm off to buy some more Pee Pee TeePees.

3 comments:

Agee's said...

Leah,

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats on baby #2!! and Congrats on a boy!! I cannot wait to come home and visit!!

Unknown said...

How precious! Little Joey is going to have a baby brother! Still praying the sickness away and for a safe healthy delivery. Huggs!

The Future Mrs. Dietz :) said...

HOORAY! Sending you, Big Joe and Lil' Joe all the best! Sooo excited for your family to grow in cuteness!