Saturday, November 28, 2009

20 lbs, yes twenty.


So I've officially hit the 20 lb benchmark. I was doing great, but all of a sudden the water weight starting packing on quickly. This is what happened last time- the last 10 weeks I gained 40 lbs- yes 40 LBS!!!! So I'm starting to watch my sodium and pray for the best.
All of the Thanksgiving food didn't help, but what a wonderful week. Most of our family (minus Jules) was in town, and LJ got lots of lovin' from extended family. Currently LJ is cutting 6 teeth, has a cold, and I think is experiencing growing pains. We're managing with a bit of Motrin and Dallergy. I'll be a happy Mama when this teeth cutting business is over.
We had his 1 1/2 year appt. last week. We found out we're done with shots till he's 5- awesome!! He weighed in at 30 lbs, 33 1/2 inches tall, and still has a huge head. He seems to be thinning out and catches on to a few new words a day. He's able to understand us quite a bit better, which is making everyday a little more interesting.
About 3 more months left of this pregnancy-- thanks for keeping up in your prayers!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Personally I think you look lovely. I always heard a pregnant lady has a glow about her and I believe you have it. LJ is getting cuter and cuter by the minute. I am sure he is going to be an awesome big brother. Will pray you gain only what you and little one need and not much more. Many hugs

The Freij Family said...

Oh my goodness...LJ is so handsome. Since the last photo I think he has really changed. And you look beautiful...you are barely showing. I pray you and baby are healthy for the remainder of the pregnancy!
Much love,
Kim

Shelly Cunningham said...

What a great family picture! You look like you are glowing!