Monday, July 6, 2009

Random updates

One of my very best friends, Brittany Whalen, took me out for my birthday last Thursday. Man, am I lucky to have such an amazing!! I'm so lucky she was put in my life and it's really funny how it happened. Her and I pretty much became sisters once her brother and I started "going out" when I was in the 7th grade. Since then we have been able to see each other eye to eye, and I'm truly able to call her and talk about anything and she throws it right back at me. She has some of the most unbelievable qualites as a friend, and like I said I'm blessed, very blessed to have her. As your looking at this next pic the girl to the right of me IS GOING TO BE MY FUTURE REALY SISTER-IN-LAW, Julia Santi!!!! The other girl, Katie Lory, is my brother's best friend's wife- she's a little bit of wonderful too. Welll......you have absolutely no idea how excited my family is to have her in ours. Beau, my brother, is incredibly lucky to have her. She is a bit of everything- she's a homemaker, a D-1 athlete, a knock-out 6 foot blonde, a dentist, and a sweetheart. She has a heart of gold and her family is QUALITY!! We are so pumped for the August wedding--- ahhhh! We can't wait!!

OH geeze, GT!!!! Look at that silly face my dad is making. We tried 10 times to take this pic and my dad kept goofin' off!! What are we going to do with him???!! Anyway, these are my parents. My priceless, one of a kind, outstanding parents. Where would I be without them?? Probably in a ditch- no, I'm kidding. Seriously, they are there for me from sun up to sun down (not so much the early am hour, hehe- jk). They aren't too fond of the drunk dial :) Did I mention that I'm lucky?? Well I am!


My incredible sis, who I might add is due to have a little baby in September. Doesn't she look fabulous?? We are so jacked for the new little baby!! Get ready SLOANIE!!!! Please keep the fam in your thoughts and prayers for a safe and healthy delivery.


My hubby- my fabulous hubby. Today we celebrated our 2 year Anniversary! I can't believe it! We went to the Indianapolis Zoo first thing in the morning, did some deck painting, went to the pool, took a nap, and played played played with Little Joey. He's wonderful, and pretty good looking too (Big Joey, that is)!!!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! You two make a cute couple! May you have many blessed & loving years together.