Friday, January 2, 2009

Post Christmas

Here are a couple of pics I couldn't resist putting on the blog. He'll be eight months on January 13th. LJ still is not interested in crawling one bit. He prefers sitting up and playing toys, and if he needs to get somewhere he'll do log rolls. I think he's just a big boy- probably between 25 and 26 lbs.

People say he has "man boobs"... never heard of those before, but I think I understand what they're talking about- ha!!!!


Aunt Brooke, Uncle Jason, and Sloanie bought LJ a tent with the Showbiz balls in it. Aunt Jules (yes, Aunt Jules- yay!!) and Uncle Beau bought LJ a tractor and a drum. LJ got quite an array of farm equipment for Christmas. I think it has something to do with our 2 acres of corn we just purchased :)

Joey and I didn't buy LJ one single present for Christmas. I know, how sad. We opened him a 529 account instead. I'm really excited about this. We practically earn points everyday by spending on our credit cards (justifies all of our purchases), Kroger card, CVS card, etc. We can even sign our parents' cards up too. It's amazing! I can't believe how many toys he got for Christmas. I don't recall ever having this many toys. Is it legal to hide some away and bring them out in a few months like they're new???













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Kid