Friday, January 2, 2009

My besties!!

This pic is before we made our rounds on NYE. We weren't planning on doing anything but lounging in front of our big screen with a bottle of gin and champagne, then last minute Grandpa and Grandma Matis swooped in for the ultimate surprise. What better gift than a call from them around 3pm on NYE with them saying, "Hey, we aren't doing much tonight... would you want us to come over so you guys can head out for a bit??"
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!
Nothing crazy like the ol' days, but a great time at the Stephenson boys place and Dog and Cathy's house for a few drinks!! Why is it that I always make friends with other moms and I feel that by the end of the night all we had talked about was sleep, poop, and breastmilk??? Hey, it's what I signed up for and I wouldn't change a thing!






My besties, who both coincidentally live in Los Angeles, were in town over break!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I have known Allison and Tiffany since I was three. I look to both of them for so much- advice, calmer downers, and comedy. Although I only see them a few times a year, I never feel very far away from them. I typically stalk Tiffy at work (unless her boss is around- which we have code words so she can still answer the phone and let me know she'll have to call me back) and Alli Walli calls me on her way to work. I couldn't ask for better friends.

No comments: