Saturday, February 9, 2008

We have a new family member!


Sloane Taylor May arrived Jan.30 at 7am. She weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and has about 2 inches of jet black hair- she's beautiful! The family is home and doing very well. Every time we go to visit the May family, Joey is the baby hog, which is pretty exciting!! I guess you never know how your husband is going to be with the baby, but I have a really good feeling that Joey is going to adjust very quickly. As Mama T, Joey, and I pulled up to Brooke's house, we had to dib who got to hold Sloane first. It is such a fun time for our family. Since our fam is getting a little bigger, my Mom decided we needed 3 full size leather couches in our family room at Mom and Dad's. My Dad wasn't too stoaked about buying another couch and end table, but I think the saying of the year is "Whatever Grandma wants, Grandma gets!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see pageants and commercials in this little girls life! What a beauty...of course it helps to have good looking rents too! I hope Sloane is at the shower.

xo
Terri