Monday, February 18, 2008

Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!





So, babysitting for my cousins the other week was sooooo worth it! Joey and I had a blast at the Michigan State vs. IU game this past Saturday. Actually, I have been feeling a little better and the whole weekend was great!! On Friday, Joey took me to McCormick and Schmick's for Valentine's Day- we devulged in seafood since it was a Friday during Lent. Joey's lobster weighed 2 lbs and I think it was still crawling when it came out on his plate... or should I say platter.




Saturday we left for B-Town at 6pm. We met up with Kelly Norton, my pledge sister, her boyfriend, Dan, and a ton of other people. Joey got in a little Sink the Biz while I mowed down on a much deserved Stromboli from Nick's. If you have never had one, you're definitely missing out. We got to the game with plenty of time, unlike college days when would be struggle in a bit tipsy about 10 minutes after the game started- oops!! What a game, what a game!! It was so awesome to see the Hoosiers come together, especially after we lost DJ White in the first half. We had amazing seats- 3rd row, on the floor, by the bucket closest to IU's bench. We were on the jumbo tron several times and our parents even found us on TV! Everyone dug my shirt Coach Beasley, my high school bball coach, made for me!! Just found out DJ will be dressing tomorrow for the IU vs PU game... only 2 things to say about that... Hoosier UP!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Norton said...

So fun hanging out with you on Saturday! It was great to finally see you and the Joeys :) You look great! See you next Saturday! Love ya!