Sunday, February 10, 2008

True Birth Control...


So Joey and I decided to do my Aunt Lorianne and Uncle Joe a HUGE FAVOR!! They wanted to go to Las Vegas for a few days for a dental conference (so they say). Joey and I were asked to watch the kids (ages 8,7,5, and 2) from Tuesday to Thursday night. This involved showers, bed time routines, dinner, staying the night, getting them ready for school, packing lunches, and still being the cool cousin all at the same time. Although it took me about 35 minutes verses my normal 3 minute drive to get to work in morning- it was all worth it! The kids were excellent and Joey and I had a great time. Due to Joey's cat allergies, my mom decided to help out the second night. We had a blast!!! Lots of ice cream, popcorn, fooseball, and video games. When Joe and Lorianne got home, my Uncle Joe gave us the Michigan State verses IU tickets- 3rd row!!!!!!! Next Saturday we'll be sitting behind the goal- 3rd row! Be sure to look for me wearing a bright red shirt saying "Future Hoosier Inside."

1 comment:

kmatis said...

Hopefully little JDubs will be able to bring some luck to the Hoosiers!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!