Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pics when there is time.

Right now there just isn't any time to blog. I'm sad to not write everything down about Miss Louie, but it's life. I did want to report we are all alive and well. Louie is still sleeping in her carseat and does pretty well at night- 2 four hour sleeps, and usually 1 hour of opening her eyes as big as possible and grunting as loud as possible. The boys looooove her! Since I'm deaf in my right year (from Joey's pregnancy) Ray Ray alerts me when the baby is crying by saying, "Baba crying." Then he runs to his paci drawer and goes over to her and shoves it in her mouth unless I catch him in time. Little Joey is in love with her. He asks to hold her all day long, I catch him staring at her, and I have also caught him rubbing her head and saying "You are so beautiful."

There are two huge adjustments right now... well three.
1. Not being able to leave the house much. We are trying to stay as healthy as possible till May- knock on wood.
2. Attending to 3 children 3 and under's needs.
3. Going on 5-6 hours of sleep for several weeks in a row.

Overall, I can't complain, and Miss Louie has been such a sweet little joy. Welp, I have to get going. It takes about 30 minutes to load up and we have to be at Joey's school for his Easter Egg Hunt in 25 minutes.

More pics later.... way more pics later. We had a photo shoot last week by Annie Syers and I think we had 10 costume changes- yah for little girls!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You are so brave! Hang in there Leah! You'll find your supermom rhythm with your 3 littles before you even know it. Praying for you to have a clear, level head while in these initial sleep deprived weeks!