Monday, February 27, 2012

Ray Ray's Post

Oh Ray Ray!!!! I can't believe you are 2!! I was supposed to be in LA getting off of a plane for Molly Mesnick's wedding on ABC when I was in labor with you. You came two weeks early, and my water broke when I sneezed with you. I labored 16 hours at home and I was only at the hospital for 2 hours before having a perfect 7 lb 8 oz baby with dark red hair and baby blue eyes. For your first year of life, everyone called you Smiles... then I took you off baby food and it has been Crazy Ray ever since! You climb on the shelves in the pantry about 10 times/day, you pout face down on the ground until you think nobody is watching then you look up with a shit eating grin, you ask for my phone within minutes of getting up in the morning but never before a good morning hug. You are a lover, but you are a stinker. You are so so different than your brother and I love that about you. Below are some of my favorite pictures of you from the last few days that describe you perfectly.














How are we ever going to get a good picture with 3 kids?


This stage of our life with pictures is such a joke!























Is he pointing to the wine or the cupcake?































To The Flying Cupcake on Mass Ave with Grandma.






























































Only 2 left, such a sad day.






















































Notice Ray is always double fisting cupcakes and Joey will take one bite of his and be done.


How are they so so different??































Baby Blue Eyes







































































































Sweet Baby Ray Ray! I pray for you every day. I pray you don't feel stuck in the middle and I pray you grow out of your stubborn phase. I pray for your health and safety. I signed you up for Pre-School next year, and I pray you don't have to sit in the Naughty Chair every day for chucking toys at other children. I pray you live a long life knowing God and loving your family and friends. I love you Ray Ray, you sweet sweet boy.










































No comments: