Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Littlest Man

Ray Ray's actual birthday is February 27,



but we went ahead and celebrated a week early just in case Mama popped.



So Ray Ray had his 2nd Birthday party yesterday.



Who doesn't like a good Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party with Jockamo's Pizza



and cake pops on a beautiful Saturday in February??














Little Joey and I got down to business and made about





30 cake pops that were mmmh mmh good!!








Aunt KT











Nannie and Grandpa













Joey about to let the balloons go (and a beautfiul advertisement for ADT).





















In case you didn't know Journeys, Journeys Kids and Spencers all have Yo Gabba Gabba... just in case you were wanting to get a few things.













When I first saw Yo Gabba Gabba on Nick Jr. 3 1/2 years ago, I swore DJ Lance had severe perio and I would never let my kids watch it. However, LJ woke up one morning yelling for Gabba Gabba Gabba Gabba, so I caved. We have loved it ever since. Nothing like learning not to bite your friends, how to fasten your seat belt, and using good manners from a few alien creatures.





















Halloween and birthday parties are Ray's favorite days of the year. My dad always says, "Ray Ray has never met a piece of cake he didn't like."






















Our wonderful babysitter, Laura, came too. Ray's showing off his dance moves.
























Luckily the weather was nice enough for a little swingin'.


























































I do have a Brobee shirt on and Big Joey is sportin' a Muno shirt in case you were worried.





























Ray Ray worked hard on those candles.




































Of course, we had more cake pops after every one left. Oh did I forget to mention I lost my ankles yesterday?










































No comments: