Monday, June 13, 2011

INTERNET!!

Well, we finally have internet. Who knew it would be so hard to live without internet?? I feel so bad for the lady that I made describe to me every swingset they had over the phone because I had NOTHING to access what they looked like and my 3 year old hasn't been sleeping because he misses his "uhder house" and "owd swingsec."

We said good bye and moved into our new home on May 27. We have so many amazing memories at this house. Joey bought it right out of college and lived there with a few guys for several years before I moved there. We lucked out big time when we decided to move and only had it on the market for 2 weeks. We close Friday. We feel so blessed how smooth this transition has been for us. This is how I feel. I am at peace. I have such a good feeling about where I am in my life and things couldn't be better (knock on wood).





The boys are adjusting. Ray hasn't missed a beat, but Joey on the other hand is having some trouble. He misses his toys that are still in boxes, he misses his old room and his swingset that the buyer included with the purchase of our house. I pray the transition continues to get easier.








We got to babysit Leo for the first time, and the boys adored him.




Leo adored the swing, however.










Two of the most amazing women in my life are Emmie and Sadie, who now live walking distance from me. They have helped me with EVERYTHING! There isn't more than 8 hours that go by without us chatting and we totally get each other, which is amazing to have in a friend. This was before Sadie's birthday May 28 (the day after we moved). There wasn't any way they were going to let me miss this, and I am so thankful for that.










We hosted our first bonfire 15 days after moving in to the new house. After several shots and most of us getting about 4-5 hours of sleep (since we all have kids 3 and under), I can say we had a very successful night.

















We looooove birthdays! There isn't a candle Joey and Ray miss blowing. Thanks to my family and the Matis fam for making our move so easy and my birthday so special.






Life is good.














No comments: