Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tear

I'm so sad December is gone. I wasn't ready for 2011. I wanted December to stay forever. There was so much to do and so much fun to be had. Here are just a few things....

We saw Santa at least 7 times and found a new love for Von Maur (or just the escalators). The new train ride at the mall completely stole our hearts. I was a little disappointed we just went to Macy's and back though.

We went on the Noblesville Polar Express Train ride, which I will attempt to do every year. We road with Santa, Mrs. Clause, Frosty and the elves. It was the perfect trip to get us ready for Christmas.

Sydney loved it too!!!




We went to the IU/Penn State game and got some serious TV time. Once again, this is somethign I'd like to do over Christmas break every year.


We did so much more- made cookies, Children's Museum trips, Eitlejorg adventures, parties, presents, donating to Santa's piggy bank (Salvation Army), watching Polar Express at least 5 times a day, reading Christmas books, talking about Santa and his reindeers, being a "good boy", cruisin' around to find Christmas lights, staying up late and learning to give.
I'll miss you December. See you next year.


No comments: