Sunday, January 9, 2011

Joey-isms

Top 10 "Quirky" Details About Me

10. I must have two blankets (my ups) for bed, but only one for my morning milk. Silky side up. Must cover toes.

9. I will only wear my sleeveless, mesh, generic Notre Dame basketball jersey to play basketball. Oh yea, I've been playing basketball for 72 straight hours. The shirt is getting a little funky!

8. I love sharing with my little brother Raymond. He can play with any of my toys as long as I am not playing with them. But, turns out, I only want to play with the toys that Ray likes. Weird.

7. I've been to a lot of basketball games lately (high school, college, CYO). But, I really haven't seen any of the games. I love watching the band. I CANNOT believe that the Greenwood High School Pep Band (13 time State Champs) did not have a glockenspiel last Friday night. But they did have the Bongos!

6. I am very easy to put to bed at night. I only ask that my Mom and Dad give me a "2 minute" heads up. Then I ask to shoot that basketball "last time". Then I need "2 minutes". Then I need one more "last time". But then, I promise, only "2 minutes". Ok, "last time."

5. Is it normal to drink a gallon of milk? Every morning?

4. Dad thinks I may be spending a little too much time with Mommy. I don't get it. I just told Dad that my favorite thing to do is shopping while I was filing my toenails. Daddy gets messed up sometimes.

3. Mommy and Daddy were laughing at me the other day. I thought I was being very descriptive when we were driving down Main Street and I called out everything I saw. "Hi
chicky shoppe, hi taco place, hi breakfast place...and dinner place, hi coffee shoppe!" (We really drove past McDonalds, Taco Bell, Waffle and Steak and Starbucks!)

2. My favorite answer to "Joey, what do you want to do today?" is, "Do Today!!!"

1. Mom and Dad finally introduced me to chocolate. And cupcakes. And Christmas cookies. And ice cream. And cinnamon rolls. And donuts. Wow! I got these all the time around Christmas time. Why can't we do Christmas all year long?!?!?!

No comments: