Monday, August 2, 2010

So Sorry!


I really haven't done a lot of blogging lately, and it's because something is wrong with our router and the idea of taking two babies to Best Buy gives me the hhhheeebeee jeeebeees! So, I managed to get online today, but it could go out any second (that will explain my blog ending mid-sentence).
To update you though... things around 8428 have been pretty stinkin' good! LJ is talking up a storm. If he doesn't know what it is, he says "what's that?" and that probably happens about 250 times a day. He's mesmorized by buckles-- he'll work on them for hours and one by one I find them around the house. For example, I go to put Ray in his bouncer seat or carseat and it's already buckled. LJ is also swimming by himself with just his "puddle jumper." It's amazing how quickly he picked up swimming. Our favorite sport right now though is golf. He talks about golf in his sleep. My dad sawed down his golf clubs and put tennis grips around them so LJ has a small set. We also have a few buckets of balls and to be completely honest LJ is hitting about 8/10 about 20 feet. He practices from the time he wakes up till he goes to bed. He also has quite a stroke. I don't know if this is normal, but if it is then bring your kid over to our house and let's play!
Ray is 5 months old!!!!! WHAT! He's a piece of cake!! He's a complete giggle monster and you can find him either rolling over or bouncing in his jumperoo. He's lost quite a bit of his hair, but from what he has left it still has a red tint. He's still is about 50th percentile in his stats.
We are officially giving the boys a bath together and it's not only a blast but it's seriously cutting our bedtime routine down so we can play outside longer. Ray is eating two meal of organic oatmeal a day and loooooovin' it!!
Our family jumped on the organic kick this summer, and man, I seriously can tell a difference-- mentally and physically :) We love going to the markets and we can't wait to get our Farm Fresh Delivery every other Friday.
As for me, I'm lovin' life! Things are honestly really good right now. Joey and I have been going out pretty regularly and being back in the social scene feels great. We have some awesome babysitters and the one on one time makes a huge difference!! I have about 3-5 more lbs to lose still, but there is just something about how your body changes after a baby.... it's like I need to lose another 10 lbs.... but that's not happening.
Welp, the babes are getting up. If you've made it all the way through this blog would you mind sending up a small prayer to the Man above.... just pray for the health of those you love. There is a lot going on right now, and it'd be nice to get down to the bottom of some of these things.
Off to diaper duty.

No comments: