Monday, May 24, 2010

We've been busy, very busy.

Look what someone got for his 2nd birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Matis!!! Man to man talk with Uncle Mikey.

Celebrating with Nannie and Sloanie. LJ knows the birthday song now. He made us do it 3 times yesterday at his family party.


He also knows how to blow out the candles. Oh... did I mention he now says "excuse me" when he burps or toots, and he says "bless you" when Ray sneezes or coughs. Who's kid is this??


He's growing up on me. A few weeks ago I even signed him up for preschool next year. It's only one morning a week, but where has the time gone?




LJ's Godmother, Tiffy, was in town this weekend. We usually bombard their home within the first few hours she's here.





After LJ's 2 year check up, we went to buy a fish with Grandma Matis. We named her Goldie.
LJ hasn't gained a pound since his 12 month appointment weighing in at 31 lbs, but he's grown 5 inches at 35 1/2 inches. I think he's about 75th percentile for height, 90th percentile in weight, but still over 100th in head. Nice work.





And.... we're still giving love to baby Ray. He's 12 weeks old now. At Ray's 2 month check up, he weighed 13 lb 2 oz. He's 50th percentile for height and weight and only 25th for head. Who's kid is this??








I was in my good friend Leslie's wedding last weekend at the Indiana State Museum. The ceremony was on the canal and it was GORGEOUS!!!!!








Here are my high school girlfriends that were in the wedding. It was a great girls' weekend, and some much needed time away for me. BUT hopefully I don't have to spend this much time away for a little while. Man, I missed those boys.

Welp, I have a ton of pics on my camera, and we've been so busy. We have 8-10 weddings were trying to make it to this summer, we just planted a garden, and I'm back to work 20+ hours/week. We either have a bachelor/bachelorette party or a wedding every weekend from now till mid July. Meanwhile, on my days off I will be bugging people who have pools and teaching LJ to swim. Any takers?










1 comment:

The Hinton's said...

Joey's curls are toooo cute! Love the pics! I'll be down to play with you guys soon :)