Monday, December 22, 2008

Worth the one hour wait...

Santa! Oh my god! Santa's coming! I know him! I know him!We took the little man to see Santa on Friday night! The line was forever long, and the outfits were adorable!!! I personally don't remember visiting Santa growing up-- maybe that came with being the youngest? I don't know. I wasn't sure about spending $15.99 for a 5x7, but we had already missed two free visits with Santa at a girlfriend's house and at my hair salon-- yes, my hair salon has Santa visit (they're awesome). As we were leaving the mall at 8:30 on a Friday night, I felt the Christmas spirit I had been missing start shining through. From here on out, Big Joey and I are going to be celebrating Christmas a little different (wink). I feel this makes Christmas magical! Although this year, LJ is too young to actually "get it," he'll love chewing the wrapping paper and he'll have a picture with Santa forever. I can't wait for the years to come!

No comments: