Monday, December 1, 2008

Traditions...

Big Joey and I have been pondering about what exactly are going to be our family traditions. It's weird to think about it when one of our parents say, "We've been doing this since you were born." Then again, it's REALLY cool! Something cool the Matis' do the day after Thanksgiving is go bowling. People don't even really talk about it at the Matis' the day of Thanksgiving... you just go the next day. Traditions like that are pretty neat. So..... Big Joey and I have been talking about what our traditions are going to be... and we're still talking....
LJ is on Luke's shoulders. Luke is a triple striper with CYO football;
however, I think LJ might just have him beat some day. :)

1 comment:

The Freij Family said...

Thanks Leah! I really enjoy "seeing" your family on the blog! It's amazing how quickly our lives change from the days of hygiene school. Tell the girls at Murphy's Landing I said hello, wish you would have been around there when I was still in Indy...keep in touch and best wishes!