Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I just couldn't imagine life without him...

Am I allowed to post this... it was way to hard not to... wouldn't you?... or am I going to be a bad mom for posting this... but look at those rolls... and those butt cheeks.... will he be mad at me one day.... oh who cares- he's precious!!!What about this... have I already posted this one... he's just so cute in this pic.. it's my favorite... I think I'm obsessed.
This one is precious too... he found his feet last week... he likes to put them in his mouth... he'll do anything to hold them... it's adorable...


Even when LJ is confused, he's a doll!! He always makes this face... what a cutie.... I just love this pic!!


I would post more, but this blog system only lets me post 5 per blog... I'd post all 500 if I could. He just makes life grand, he makes every day special, he makes life so much better, he's perfect!




Who would have thought a few years ago I would be blogging about my first baby?? Not me!! He was a surprise, but a wonderful surprise. He's such a blessing... making every day special to us. We're so lucky to have him and when parents say they would do absolutely anything in the world for their kids... trust them... because they absolutely mean it... no questions asked.
God has sure blessed us. I couldn't be happier.



No comments: