Monday, October 13, 2008

I have the best girlfriends in the world!!

I have the best girlfriends in the world!! I have been so blessed to have such good friends, who are always including me in their plans even though I'm the little ol' mama from the southside. Last week I went to Adobo, a tequila bar downtown, with some of my pledge sisters. It was a blast!! In the picture below is Molly Paschal, Carrie Clevenger, and Emmalee Frey, who just got engaged-- what what!! Side note: one of our pledge sisters will be on the next Bachelor. Be looking for her-- Molly M!!!

I've also been able to stay in pretty good touch with my girlfriends from high school. With the occasional texts, random get togethers, and short phone calls, we manage to keep up with each other. I'm planning on going to lunch with Marcy Mayhew this week- she has a 4 year old boy, so she's gives me plenty of advice.

Lastly, I get to meet the girls I used to work with for lunch about every other week. They have babies around the same age as LJ. Hanging out with other moms has been so helpful. All of my friends have truly made me the person I am today. It's so nice to have other girls to lean on when things get tough... it's especially nice to go to lunch with them for the occasional gossip session- hehe!! Sloane and LJ are still getting used to each other. Although Sloane is 3 1/2 months older than LJ, LJ has her beat with his weight. HE IS A CHUNK!!! We took family pictures yesterday at Valle Vista Golf Course. We had so much fun with the babes. They did pretty well. We're all so lucky to have each other and live so close. I can't wait for the babes to grow up together!


No comments: