Saturday, August 23, 2008

Updates, updates!!

Pop Pop Taylor and I have become great friends!! Sometimes when I go over to their house, he comes home from work on his lunch break and makes me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants!! Daddy and I have been working really hard on using my arms. Last weekend he had me push up on my arms all by myself, and I rolled over!!! Can you believe it?? I rolled over!!



I
I got to spend some QT with Great Grandma Matis. She always calls me a "showboat." What's with that??? Mommy and Daddy took me to church last weekend, and for the first time I sat through most of the mass. I felt like such a big boy!! My cousin, Sloane, and I are becoming best of friends. She kissed me for the first time this week.... is that what they call "kissing cousins?" OH NO!!

No comments: