Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Man, Am I getting old!!

Well guys, I think I'm gettin to be over the hill. Can you believe I am 12 weeks old?? I can remember my 6 week birthday like it was yesterday!



My mommy keeps tellin me that I am growing like a weed, but she's the one that gives me all my food all the time...and I gotta tell ya, it tastes pretty good, so I'm not gonna stop eating it, would you?? And I've also been hearing a lot that I am going to follow in my cousin Luke's footsteps and be the second Matis to be a triple striper in CYO football (this means you aren't allowed to run the football, you have to be a lineman because you weigh too much!)



Anyways, I've been getting out quite a bit lately. See, mommy has gone back to work on a more regular basis now, so I've been getting to spend a lot of time with my grandma's at their house. It's not a bad little gig, ya know. I get to get out of the house, spend some great time with my grandparents and I get to get away from my parents for a little while!! Don't get me wrong, I love them to death, but sometimes you just gotta get away, you know what I mean??? I always have so much fun hanging out with my grandparents!!


So, do you remember the pics and stories about me and mommy and daddy and the rest of my family going to see Father Wilmoth at St. Roch where I got to take a bath?? Well, my cousin Sloane got to do the same thing last week!! Mommy, Daddy and I packed up in the car and drove to a church and I saw Uncle Jason, Aunt Brooke, Sloane, Nana, Pop Pop and other family members I've never met before. I did get a chance to talk with Sloane and give her some tips about the whole bath thing. She did a great job, that girl is really coachable!! Anyways, check out these pics I posted. The one at Sloane's church bath has two newcomers to the blog. That's Nancy (Uncle Jason's sister-in-law) and her daughter Isabelle. They live in New York City!!

So, I gotta run, mommy and daddy said I've been on the computer too long! Parents!!! They are so strict!
Later,
Joey V

No comments: